Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.
Moderators: admin, IanTaylor
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:35 pm
- Location: Winchester
The Hatchet Inn
Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 6FP
Plenty of wild garlic about to ride through , great ride
6-30 start cake numbers please
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 pm
- Location: South of Winchester
I'll be there. I should be able to ride out in time if I take my kit to work.
There's nothing worse than a reformed former derailleur owner..............
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm
- Location: Cadnam, Southampton
yes please as I will have a new toy to play with. Rob
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 am
- Location: North Baddesley
I’ll join you guys for a change .. and because I forgot the Tikkas are out tonight!
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 pm
- Location: Southampton
aiming to make an appearance
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:18 am
I’ll be riding
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:01 pm
Winter is gone and I love cakes and garlic!
I’ll be back!