Mountain biking in Normany

Information received about MTB related holidays & accommodation

Moderator: admin

sue m

Mountain biking in Normany

Post by sue m » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Received this email which maybe of interest..... Just a ferry away.

After discovering the joys of cross country cycling last year I have decided to share what wonderful country side we have to spend time pedaling in !

We have a gite complex in La Suisse Normande, Normandy, France and can accommodate up to 21 people. Guests bikes can be kept in a locked building and I have tools that I dont mind sharing if necessary, oh and a hose pipe and brush !There are over 800kms of signposted circuits in this area and many other unmarked tracks. There are ups and downs, twists and turns, open spaces and tight gorges. Many routes can be started from our gites so no need to load up the cycle rack and move the car. I am more than happy to accompany guests on their rides............ any excuse to get out on my bike . These tracks can be enjoyed winter or summer come rain or shine and the accommodation is available all year round.Would it be possible for you to inform your club members of our services, by a link on your website or facebook page. We will also offer 10% discount for guests booking from a cycle club if they mention the club.

I have started to take photos and detail some of the routes, these can be seen on our website along with information on our cottages – www.the-old-farm.com.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you would like any further information.

Many thanks.

Jason Cheshir

La Vieille Ferme

www.the-old-farm.com

Tel 0033 231780032