Assuming the current government roadmap does not change we will follow the procedures we devised the last time rides were restricted to 6 people.
Ride leader will post the start time and place from which they will lead a ride and the pace they will be going at.
TO JOIN IN ON A RIDE
• Rides will be organised via the FORUM ONLY.
• The Facebook page will direct you to the Forum.
• To join a ride please reply to the forum notice posted by the volunteer ride leader.
• Five riders will qualify to join the leader on a first come, first served basis.
• The group of six riders is required to adhere to current government guidance.
ON THE RIDE
• We ask that you maintain the recommended 2m separation at all times.
• When riding in front of or behind another rider, the distance we have agreed on is a minimum of 4m.
• We require you to bring an inner tube or means of mending tubeless tyres trailside, a pump, a face covering and disposable gloves (to be taken home and disposed of properly if used on the trail!). Hand sanitizer is also strongly recommended.
• In the event of a mechanical incident or an accident please DO NOT all rush to help.
• The ride leader will co-ordinate assistance for the distressed rider so that the minimum number of people get involved at close distance.
Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1