Sunday 19th July: Medium-Fast ride from Farley Mount

Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.

Moderators: admin, IanTaylor

sleepyrider

Sunday 19th July: Medium-Fast ride from Farley Mount

Post by sleepyrider » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi All,

I’ll be leading a Medium-Fast (24.94mi & 1,627ft) ride from Farley Mount starting at 10:00 and would welcome up to 5 other people to join me. Currently you must be a club member and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please reply to this post if you want to join the ride.

The meeting point is Monument Car Park, Farley Mount

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Mon ... -1.4195833

With the high number of asymptomatic cases being reported it is important you have a face covering in the event of a puncture or mechanical to reduce the risk of infecting any rider who may assist you, similarly they must also wear a face covering to protect you.

A reminder of the rules/guidelines to ensure we stay Covid safe follows. Note club rides are available for people who self-regulate in order to abide by them, ride leaders will not be policing them but if you consistently breach them you may be asked to leave the ride. They are there for your safety and the safety of others.

• 2m spacing at all times before, during and after rides, extending to 4m if riding in front or behind someone.
• Each rider must carry a spare tube in case of a puncture or suitable kit if riding tubeless.
• Each rider must have disposable gloves and a face covering in case of having to attend to falls. Carrying hand sanitiser is also strongly recommended.
• Follow the ride leaders directions in case of a puncture/fall to ensure the minimum number of people are involved.

Thanks for your help with this.

Nigel

nobby73

Re: Sunday 19th July: Medium-Fast ride from Farley Mount

Post by nobby73 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:48 am

I would like to join the ride
Rob

Lee 61

Post by Lee 61 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:20 pm

Hi Nigel,
I'd like to join the Farley Mount ride please
Lee👍

sleepyrider

Post by sleepyrider » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Cool, Lee & rob see you Sunday am!

sleepyrider

Post by sleepyrider » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:04 pm

Chaps, it looks like this shop in stock bridge http://pregodeli.co.uk/ice-cream is open for take out if it is i was planning on grabbing an ice cream on the way though. So bring cash / cards if you want to do the same.