Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.
Moderators: IanTaylor, admin
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:18 pm
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 pm
- Location: South of Winchester
For the rear get a Mudhugger, they're the best, no contest.
For the front it's not so clear cut, some people like fork mounted guards, others use downtube mounted Crud Catchers, a few use both.
There's nothing worse than a reformed former derailleur owner..............
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 pm
Either way, be willing to add length extensions.
Piece of moderately stiff plastic packaging and zip ties do the job
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am
May need to use a hot air gun on the rear mudhugger to widen it to fit on the seat stays which are wider for plus tyres.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm
Mudhugger rear and RRP progaurd front mudgaurd.
As for plus tyres, 3" nobby nic all year round