Members get discounts (typically 10%) on most non-offer accessories from a large selection of local bike and specialist clothing stores.
By clicking on the Buy Now button you acknowledge you have read and accepted the terms and conditions shown below
|One years membership – single person – £17.00|
|One years membership – family – £25.00|
|Two years membership – single person – £32.00|
|Two years membership – family – £45.00|
|Five years membership – single person – £75.00|
|Five years membership – family – £100.00|
Conditions of membership
As a club we have a duty of care to our members and because we take it seriously the committee has drawn up and agreed the conditions of membership set out below which become effective forthwith.
I hope you will agree that this is a positive step. It does NOT mean that our approach, as a relaxed and informal club aiming to encourage people to participate in mountain biking, is changing in any way. Rather that it emphasizes the importance we place on safe and responsible mountain biking without needing to lose any of the enjoyment.
- Helmets must be worn on all rides, these to be fitted and adjusted correctly.
- Bikes must be suitable for off road and properly maintained.
- Mountain biking is a potentially hazardous and strenuous sport. Do not ride beyond your level of ability and endurance, particularly on descents.
- Come equipped with adequate clothing, spares, and refreshment for the duration of the ride.
- Riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian unless this has been agreed otherwise in writing by a parent or guardian after an assessment by a Club Officer.
- Members must exercise a duty of care to others and to property.
- Members are responsible for their own personal safety whilst on club rides. The club or its officers cannot be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to the property of any member however caused.