Fast Group Ride Sunday 25th October from Ashurst.

Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.

Moderators: admin, IanTaylor

taniap

Fast Group Ride Sunday 25th October from Ashurst.

Post by taniap » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi All,

I’ll be leading a fast ride from Ashurst starting at 10:00 and would welcome up to 5 other people to join me. Currently you must be a club member and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please reply to this post if you want to join the ride.

Meet at car park next to Happy Cheese pub.

With the high number of asymptomatic cases being reported it is important you have a face covering in the event of a puncture or mechanical to reduce the risk of infecting any rider who may assist you, similarly they must also wear a face covering to protect you.

A reminder of the rules/guidelines to ensure we stay Covid safe follows. Note club rides are available for people who self-regulate in order to abide by them, ride leaders will not be policing them but if you consistently breach them you may be asked to leave the ride. They are there for your safety and the safety of others.

• 2m spacing at all times before, during and after rides, extending to 4m if riding in front or behind someone.
• Each rider must carry a spare tube in case of a puncture or suitable kit if riding tubeless.
• Each rider must have disposable gloves and a face covering in case of having to attend to falls. Carrying hand sanitiser is also strongly recommended.
• Follow the ride leaders directions in case of a puncture/fall to ensure the minimum number of people are involved.

Thanks for your help with this.

Tania

PaulCroll

Re: Fast Group Ride Sunday 25th October from Ashurst.

Post by PaulCroll » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:49 pm

Yes please, count me in.
Paul

brucep

Post by brucep » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:08 pm

Yes please

james239

Post by james239 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:28 pm

Me too please

sambaggy

Post by sambaggy » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:02 pm

I’m new, but yes please.