Medium Group Ride Sunday 30th August Farely Mount

Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.

Moderators: admin, IanTaylor

sue m

Medium Group Ride Sunday 30th August Farely Mount

Post by sue m » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:03 pm

’ll be leading a medium ride from Farely Mount starting at 10:00 and would welcome up to 5 other people to join me. Currently you must be a club member and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please reply to this post if you want to join the ride.

See below for the start point. we will be heading out to Stockbridge where we can have a short break with takeaway coffee and cake :D On the way back we will pick some of the single track around the woods. Expect to be back between 1.30 and 2pm so slightly longer the normal. Forecast is good so should get some great Hampshire views.

With the high number of asymptomatic cases being reported it is important you have a face covering in the event of a puncture or mechanical to reduce the risk of infecting any rider who may assist you, similarly they must also wear a face covering to protect you.

A reminder of the rules/guidelines to ensure we stay Covid safe follows. Note club rides are available for people who self-regulate in order to abide by them, ride leaders will not be policing them but if you consistently breach them you may be asked to leave the ride. They are there for your safety and the safety of others.

• 2m spacing at all times before, during and after rides, extending to 4m if riding in front or behind someone.
• Each rider must carry a spare tube in case of a puncture or suitable kit if riding tubeless.
• Each rider must have disposable gloves and a face covering in case of having to attend to falls. Carrying hand sanitiser is also strongly recommended.
• Follow the ride leaders directions in case of a puncture/fall to ensure the minimum number of people are involved.

Thanks for your help with this.

https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=4 ... 29225&lm=0

sue m

Re: Medium Group Ride Sunday 30th August Farely Mount

Post by sue m » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:57 am

Looks like no one is free to join me. If you want to ride let me know by 7pm tonight or ride canceled.

Lee 61

Post by Lee 61 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:39 am

Hi Sue, I planned to join your group this Sunday, but I've been called into work. Sorry.

sue m

Re: Medium Group Ride Sunday 30th August Farely Mount CANCELED

Post by sue m » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:24 pm

I need to confirm that I'm doing the CTC ride so this ride is canceled.

Pamann

Post by Pamann » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:09 pm

I am free Sunday but was abit insure that Farley Mount might be too strenuous for me. Sorry 😔