Sunday 5th July Fast group ride from QECP

Rides, bike talk, advice, etc.

Moderators: admin, IanTaylor

Pete

Sunday 5th July Fast group ride from QECP

Post by Pete » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Hi All,

I’ll be leading a fast ride from QECP (near Petersfield) starting at 10:00 and would welcome up to 5 other people to join me. For the moment riders must be existing club members and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please post here if you want to join the ride.

This will be a mix of XC and some technical descents, with (I expect) a variation on the route we've been doing for the last few years!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 5th

A reminder of the rules/guidelines to ensure we stay Covid safe:

• 2m spacing at all times before, during and after rides, extending to 4m if riding in front or behind someone.
• Each rider must carry a spare tube in case of a puncture or suitable kit if riding tubeless.
• Each rider must have disposable gloves and a face covering in case of having to attend to falls. Carrying hand sanitiser is also strongly recommended.
• Follow the ride leaders directions in case of a puncture/fall to ensure the minimum number of people are involved.

Thanks for your help with this.

brucep

Re: Sunday 5th July Fast group ride from QECP

Post by brucep » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:19 pm

yep I'll join you - more importantly is the cafe open ?

Max

Post by Max » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:02 pm

and me please.
p.s cafe!! Pubs are open :-)

Pete

Post by Pete » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:26 pm

Cool :) See you guys tomorrow then! Maybe I should have recce-ed the Butser Hill bit after all... but I'll ignore anything I've just read about Head Down on Facebook :lol: